Saturday, October 31, 2015

HALLOWEEN



OCTOBER 31ST ! HAPPY HALLOWEEN 

Table is filled with Halloween fun and now having a daughter, the kid inside me is even worse :P

Her Costume = Cuteness and I only paid $20, which Ill probably sell for $5 like I did her costumes from last year. yes costume(s) lmao

Glow in the Dark Patches - So cute and a way to keep safe, I would have to say driving around town on Halloween is the worst.

Bags of Candy - I buy candy I don't like so I don't eat it because if I bought boxes of choc. bars, I would've had to replace it 3 times by now. No I didn't buy candy no one likes, just stuff I wouldn't get into lol

Lists - I make lists for literally everything, these are our Halloween plans. In the morning were going to the Northside Market to Trick or Treat, after lunch were going to a Bakery to decorate cookies (free and fun) and then were going around our neighborhood trick or treating. Always look up local events in your area and I'm sure you'll be surprised at all the fun and free activities to do around holiday seasons. 

Trick or Treating Bags - I have a million of them, I used to use pillow cases as a kid but heres a bag with a pumpkin on it so whatever

Pumpkin Bucket - is filled with pumpkin carving kits I've kept over the years, I have at least 6 complete sets. I don't throw things out lol

Glowing Stuff - Bracelets, Rings and Necklaces 

Fruit is getting low


Highlights of Halloween
Cookie Decorating - Tiara & Wand prize not shown :P
Homemade Applesauce from a friend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment