Wednesday, October 21, 2015

It Was Wednesday




It's Wednesday, I prefer to fill it with things I love and a couple cups of coffee, and a rockstar ( no sugar so there)


New books for Avaia, obv Halloween ones :D Celebrate the seasons in every way

Lately I've been having a strict skin care routine and I think it's important, esp with getting older, it makes me feel so refreshed - pictured is Palmetto Derma collagen booster & restoration serum - Vitamin C & E / GOTA KOLA Extract

New Magazines are in, - I think it's just an added treat kinda thing, distraction, relaxation - whatever really. Today's Parent and Chatelaine came in last week.  Cheaper than buying in store that is for sure and I love having them around for guests to look at and they do...

Babies at the Library Sheets (Week 5) - This is our second time, she was only 9 months when we went the first time so it's a whole different experience. I love getting her out and seeing her interact with other babies :)

ONE WOMAN FARM - New read from Library, I'll just say it's awesome and show some of her pages.

SUGAR SMART EXPRESS - I'm only 3 chapters in but as a diabetic, sugar has always had an effect on my life ( actually the past couple mornings I've noticed numbness in my legs) anyway moral of the story Sugar affects all of us, and we need to have a better understanding of this "silent killer"

Autumn Centerpiece - Always have something on your table

Tattoos - Gold, Glitter , Sliver and a Sister = Fun 

No comments:

Post a Comment