Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving !

A little FLARE-November 2015

Halloween photo album - I feel like you should add a couple pictures of each year's costume and bring it out each Halloween :)

Agendas & Workbooks - Not a busy week this week, but need to follow new clean eating & training plan

 Hungry Girl's Cookbook 200 desserts under 200 cal,

Better Homes 52 Weekend Projects - I really really want to redesign my home and it's fun to have projects

Potty Training book - Because I need to get prepared lol

Flash cards

 Blank Paper

 An Army Jacket - My husband is leaving for 4 weeks fyi

Girlfriends are Forever Lifestyle Cookbook - I'm realizing now more then ever that friendships are valuable and just as important as the love of your life.

Vase of Caramels & Mini Choc. Pumpkins

Brown Bags for apple picking

Bowl of fruit

Another apple bag

Honey Bee Comb

Around the World Coasters

Find MOMO - a play on wheres waldo and its awesome because you search for a Dog lol

Cup of Coffee

Cell

No comments:

Post a Comment