Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Something about Wednesdays



Crisp air brings new beginnings

Footprint Art - Little pumpkins - bigger pic underneath - honestly how does any parent get a good print with a toddler, I don't know how they do it lol, I got 5 decent ones out of 20

DAYYYYYCAREEEEE FORMSSSS - I'm lucky to be a stay at home mom, while a lot of mothers have to go back to work, I am fortunate enough to not worry. With that, someone once said "sometimes it's harder to stay home and raise the children" esp since this month I've seen my husband for 4 days total. In order to start new fertility treatments/keep my sanity I need to put her in daycare some of the time.

BABIES AT THE LIBRARY -  My daughter just finished the fall edition of the program :) #BabyGoals,  We will be joining the next toddler program at the library, its free and a place to interact with others her age and other mamas for me.

Kleenex - I literally havent been sick in almost 3 years, I am now

Harvest for the Hungry - Every Halloween the Food Bank collects food donations

Usual Fall Centerpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment