Thursday, November 5, 2015

Tables



Christmas Center piece - Present from a friend last year, yes its before Nov 11th but it's the only decor I have out and I know how important Remembrance Day is, esp to my family.

Items to make something awesome :P I do not want to disclose until I have it ready lol

I'm making Applesauce & Oatmeal , delicious, 


2 sliced apples, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, pinch salt in the bottom of the crock pot.
Pour in 2 cups of oatmeal, 2 cups of milk and 2 cups water.
Do NOT stir.

Cook overnight for 8 – 9 hours on low.

Coffee & Fertility Journal - Yes, I am planning my second child, I have to because I deal with infertility. 

Household Record Book - Everyone should have one of these in their home, just like a family Calendar. It includes literally everything from important phone numbers to dates for home repairs, upcoming annual events or when appliances were bought. Keep it with the good ole fashioned phone book. 

Skin Care Samples - Because I'm cheap and enjoy anything free, plus I'm getting old and need to take better care of my skin.

Reward Chart - My daughter may not be old enough this year, but next year it's on !!

No comments:

Post a Comment