Sunday, November 15, 2015

November - Christmas is Coming



New Blue shirt find, so pretty but sporty

24K Glow Mask : Touch of Gold added 

Christmas Calendar ; It's a fun thing to start with my daughter, the good chocolate ones are $12.99 and I just can't do it lol I kinda want to do my own version of this, but with a variety of choc. and small toys.

New Drinking Cups ; Switching it up and these ones are easier to clean, plus they have cute penguins on them

Potty ; Getting a game plan started :D 

PC baby snacks/food ; I find if she wont eat certain things, baby food is an easy way to get her to eat the nutrients she needs. With a cheaper price, comparing for the most part are the same as brand name, always check Sodium though


It may seem like a lot of teething toys, however I have learned that they all work in different ways depending on what teeth are growing in.

1. The pacifier ones are great for the beginning of teething, when she would still take a pacifier, although they don't stay cold for long so I have a couple to take and replace when she still needed relief. 

2. The Monkey, Butterfly and Purse are more for when she had the coordination to lift, use both hands and place the toy where it hurt. They are a bit heavier but stay frozen the longest

3. The stars are awesome and I wished I had froze them earlier, they can hit parts of the mouth the others can't so that is where she is now (16months) Plus  they're light so you could use them at the beginning of teething. They stay cold longer than the pacifiers but not as long as the Monkey, Butterfly and Purse

No comments:

Post a Comment