Thursday, June 22, 2017

JUNE




          Renovations started last Monday, very excited that it is done :P Picking through paint samples can be a serious decision and a bit stressful ahaha

 Now the painters are here, we picked the 4th color from the bottom on the paint slip on the right.the warm brown/beige  :) I cant wait to start putting the downstairs back together.  Looking to put a sectional around the fireplace while having the other half of the first floor to be the gym. 

I'm going to be doing the finishing touches on the laundry room later today when the painters are gone. I found some really really rustic pieces to go with the turquoise and white set up.





Training again which I have missed soooooo much. The love is back and nothing makes me happier to get back to that part of my life. 


‘Cause sometimes you just feel tired, feel weak
And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up
But you gotta search within you
And gotta find that inner strength
And just pull that shit out of you
And get that motivation to not give up
And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face, and collapse

No comments:

Post a Comment