Monday, May 22, 2017

Let the wind whisk away the spring air




Downtown Love
I've been slowly venturing out to see the specialty shops downtown and I love it. I've been running the trails along the Ottawa River, it's nice to find new spots and switch it up.Still need to visit the Farmers Market - maybe next weekend. 

My daughter and I checked out Wilkies Fresh Baked Bread and they're amazing. The prices are decent and they have fresh varieties every day, along with soups and sandwiches, oh and fresh honey.






 I'm so excited to Garden this year, last spring we found out we were posted so I had to stop what I was dong, but this year is mine :) My husband bought me a walk in greenhouse. I love it but it was bought because one of my cats keep eating the veggies :P So far I have 3 types of Lettuce, Snap Peas, Bell Peppers, and Yellow & Green Peas. I'm late on getting my Tomatoes and Cucumbers ready but I'm going to finish those today after planting the rest of my Raspberry bushes. :) So excited




The first trimmings of the lettuce :)




20 Raspberry Bushes 



No comments:

Post a Comment