Friday, March 17, 2017

Spring 2017



                  It's been awhile, we moved back to ON 9 months ago and I'm continuing to build a community. After being posted, it always takes me awhile to establish a new routine and a new normal. I'm back on track with my workouts and it feels great to feel more like myself.
     The most important thing is to replace/recreate the things you loved "at home" in your new home and it sounds easier than it is to complete. Even if it is your new coffee place, new running trails or even new places to consider your Day Off activities.

     My table these days like usual include;

- Fruit
- 2017 Agenda ( favorite thing about starting a new year) 
I need some new books to read so a friend of mine suggested novels by Canadian Author Ami Mckay, I bought Birth House and the Virgin Cure - Ill let you know how they are.
Stuff for a caterpillar on a leaf craft !






       It's almost Spring!!!! So excited I love getting my veggies and flowers ready for the season and since I have a little helper I usually buy her her own "Veggie Garden".
   



No comments:

Post a Comment